Monday, November 17, 2008

Introduction



Growing up in the simple yet sophisticated town of Sonoma
I developed an appreciation for, and commitment to, the
cultivation and sharing of what we call Sonoma ‘culture’.
Some of my fondest memories are of being at Farmers
Markets with my grandparents selling potatoes, vegetables,
and cheese. The environment at those markets created a
sense of community involvement, dedication, respect of
farming, delight in organic foods and responsibility to share
and educate others on the importance that natural food plays
in living a happy and healthy lifestyle.



It comes as no surprise to me that years later I’m bringing
Spring Hill to San Diego and living my dream of providing
you with a "Slice of Sonoma". I’m thrilled to spend my time
offering amazing organic cheese and butter to local farmers
markets, hosting cheese tastings, and bringing my uncle’s
cheese paired with local Sonoma wines to special private
events. My passion is to help my clients feel a connection
with a simpler way of life, where food and drink are relished
and savored once again. I do this by bringing you our
celebrated food and wine pairings, special home deliveries
and in all cases delivering an exclusive, artisan product
embodying the spirit of Sonoma.

For those of you receiving this newsletter, thank you for
beginning this journey with Anthony and I as our cheese
and wine loving friends, we look forward to sharing some
of life's simplest pleasures with you here in San Diego.

- Rachel Peter

No comments: