Monday, November 17, 2008

Join 'Slice of Sonoma' Events & Home Deliveries



Slice of Sonoma Deliveries

Since moving away from the comforts of Sonoma 10 years ago I've been re-creating its magic and charm here in San Diego. The joke amongst my circle of friends is that no evening is complete at my home without a cheese plate, a standard I'm proud to live up to.

It seems natural to me then that I'll be bringing you a 'Slice of Sonoma' comfort starting January '09. Our special events and home deliveries will be reminiscent of the mid-century delivery services once popular in American culture.

I want to return to simplicity and deliver distinguished artisan products full of presentation, enjoyment, flavor, community values and meaning to your doorsteps. Every month my clients will receive a hand-crafted Sonoma 'care pack' filled with seasonal cheeses, complimentary wines, special Sonoma food pairings and exclusive recipes.

Details will be announced at our Slice of Sonoma wine and cheese tasting event on December 11th. Contact me for reservations, as space will be limited.

No comments: